Because who doesn’t want a brunch burrito?
Lafayette’s cafe at the Imperial Hotel have just launched their new brunch burrito menu, and it’s seriously tasty! Operating from Lafayette’s hatch just right of the main hotel entrance, passersby can choose from three delicious brunch options:
1. The Morning Glory
– Fried egg, smoked streaky bacon, Irish sausage, Jack McCarthy black pudding, hash brown, relish
2. The Posh One
– Poached eggs, smoked salmon, avocado, hollandaise sauce
3. The Herbivore
– Crushed avocado, hash brown, plum tomato, balsamic drizzle, toasted sunflower seeds, relish
Oh, and did we mention the insanely elegant packaging?!
They also have some seriously indulgent loaded potatoes:
Loaded Cheese Fries:
– Spiced beef, peppers, cheese, chipotle cream
Fully Loaded Fries:
– Cheese, sweet potato fries, garlic mayo
The Lafayette’s hatch is open 7 days a week: Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm and Saturday & Sunday from 11am – 5pm.
Try if for yourself at 76 South Mall Street.