Ready to get your GLOW on?
Sculpted by Aimee and Gym+Coffee have joined forces to create a unique festival to find your inner (and outer) glow.
‘Make Life Glow Fest’ is a brand new and unique one-day festival promising to inspire, educate and help Corkonians get their GLOW on. The fun-filled, jam-packed day will feature an exciting lineup of events including panel discussions, demonstrations, masterclasses, fitness classes, workouts and more, all built around helping you find your GLOW from the inside out.
The lineup of events on the day include the following:
- Find Your Glow panel discussion with Emma Noodle, Kyla Cobbler, Trisha Lewis hosted by Izzy Bartak-Healy
- Glow Fit class with Rebecca O’Rourke and Mike Russ
- A nutritional cooking demo by Trisha Lewis
- Perfect Your Glow with a Makeup master class by Aimee Connolly
- TechGLOW Yoga class with Naoise le Yoga
- A Barre class with Emma Barry-Murphy
- Face Glow Yoga with Lydia Sasse
- An Intro to AfroTwerk Dance class with Lapree Lala
- Coppers the Workout Rave with Carla
- GlowTalk with Miriam Hussey
Attendees will also get to enjoy express beauty services, shade matching and free samples from Sculpted ProArtists, can purchase workout gear from Gym + Coffee, enjoy exclusive offers and discounts from showcasing vendors and partake in fun-filled Make Life Glow activations.
Sound like a bit of you? The Make Life Glow fest will take place on Sunday June 11th at The Marina Market on Centre Park Road. Tickets start at €50 per person for groups of 4 or €60 per person for single admission and can be purchased via Eventbrite here.